We promote academic excellence and are accredited by New England Schools and Colleges and the State of Connecticut.
Each teacher recognizes that every student needs respect, attention, acceptance, approval and a sense of achievement. The focus of our school is upon the facilitation of learning, the enhancement of the student’s self-concept, and the formation of a school community rooted in Gospel values. Students’ needs are met through small group instruction, the assistance of classroom paraprofessionals in grades K-5, and one-to-one special instruction.
In addition to free busing for town residents, the Town of Wallingford provides the services of a learning disabilities specialist, compensatory education teacher, school psychologist. A full-time nurse is also present at the school.
Our students are accepted in the best of Connecticut’s private high schools, including:
- Choate Rosemary Hall (Wallingford)
- Fairfield Prep (Fairfield)
- Hamden Hall (Hamden)
- Hopkins School (New Haven)
- Lauralton Hall (Milford)
- Mercy High School (Middletown)
- Miss Porter’s School (Farmington)
- Notre Dame High School (West Haven)
- Sacred Heart Academy (Hamden)
- St. Paul’s High School (Bristol)
- Westminster School (Simsbury)
- Xavier High School (Middletown)
For more information about our academic curriculum, click here.